“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Established in 2015, Collier Recruitment is highly valued for our professional service in the recruitment space with focus being on the placement of senior candidates. Although Collier has extensive experience in the Financial Environment, we recruit across all industries and job descriptions with an outstanding success rate. We endeavour to ensure that both our clients and our candidates receive the same level of professionalism and expertise.
Collier Recruitment is passionate about finding Top Talent through identification and engagement and building our “Top Talent Network”. Due to the dynamic environment in the recruitment industry, our highly-experienced team, including Megan Veldman and Candice Bertenshaw, are on hand to build long lasting relationships with clients and candidates, based on our professional support and value expertise.
“For People Who Count”
Below are a few of our excellent candidates ready to join your team in 2020.
|Office Administrator – Johannesburg South – R204K p.a.
- Office Administrator/ Manager
- Project Management L4
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards
- Deadline driven candidate with exceptional attention to detail looking to cultivate a long term career.
|Audit Manager CA(SA)– Randfontein – R600K p.a.
- Audit Manager, Financial Manager
- Honours Degree BCom Financial Accounting, Advanced Diploma in Accounting Sciences (CTA completed)
- Reviewing annual financial statements
- Submitting XBRL reports as companies annual returns
- Reviewing audit files
- Preparation of audit budgets
- Learner, developer and a thinker that thrives in a team environment. Result driven individual.
|Chartered Accountant – Johannesburg– R500K
- Trainee Accountant
- Bachelor in Accounting Science, CTA – Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Involved in statutory audits/reviews
- Supervision of up to 4 staff on an engagement and responsible for coaching and on-the-job training of junior engagement team members
- Planning, review and finalization of audits/reviews in capacity as auditor-in-charge from initial planning phase of engagements to review of financial statements (including consolidation)
- Good team player who can easily interact with peers and counterparts whilst working independently or as part of a team
|Group Human Resources Business Partner – Kempton Park– R660K p.a.
- Human Resources, Admin Manager
- Bachelor of commerce in Human resource Management
- Determining staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organisation’s objectives
- Assess and anticipate human-resource related needs
- HR policy writing and improvement. Updating of the company Business Management System
- Writing of contracts, promotion, transfer letters etc. in collaboration with the management department of each business unit.
- Commercial insight covering area such as finance, strategy, risk and day-to-day operations