“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.” –Jim Collins.
Focus has shifted from candidates to Talent Relationship Management in the Recruitment field. At Collier Recruitment, we would like to assist you in finding your Top Talent by identifying, engaging and building Top Talent networks. The key factor in our practice is the human element in finding the right candidate and ensuring they are a good culture fit for your business. Although technology facilitates the process, it does not replace the connections we make person-to-person.
We profile the following Top Talent who are ready to join your team.
|Economics Graduate – Kempton Park
- BCom Economics & Risk Management Graduate
- PGDIP (Management with Business Administration Graduate
- Currently completing Honours Degree in Economics & Risk Management
- Available Immediately
- Young graduate who is passionate about people, willingness to work and extremely result orientated and innovative
|Multi Media Assistant – West Rand
- Film, Multimedia, Camera and Production Assistant
- Social Media Marketing, Film, Cinema, Video Studies, N.Dip: Film and Television Production
- Conceptualising and creating content for Facebook, YouTube and videos for instructional purposes as well as media management. Organising and attending show expos.
- Self-starter and quick learner. Versatile skill set.
|Procurement Clerk – Centurion
- Procurement, Administration, Reception
- Higher Certificate in Administration
- Analyzing sales and procurement data.
- Planning and placing cycle orders for stock.
- Placing AD-HOC orders for non-standard sales orders.
- Tracking supplier orders
- Passion for problem solving, can operate as part of a team or as an individual, independent and confident.
| Finance and HR Manager – Mondeor
Reference No.: CR080003
- Finance Manager, HR Manager, Accountant
- Currently studying towards BCompt Degree
- Administer records of company expenditure up to Trial Balance, Final check of production finances, Load payments onto Business online to be released, Debtor and creditors function
- Skills Development Facilitator, Facilitate the development of a skills development plan
- Diligent and hardworking candidate with a proven track record. Excellent mathematical reasoning skills to utilize methods and formulas to solve problems
|IT Professional – Fourways
- Master’s Degree in Engineering – Electronics
- IT professional with close to 30 years of experience
- Digital Product and Solution Development Specialist
- Systems Architecture and Operations Specialist
- C-Suite experience with CTO and COO positions
- Multi-disciplined knowledge and capabilities
- Strategic, sustainable and decisive decision making
- Excellent technical and business knowledge and abilities
|Accounting Consultant – Kosmosdal
- Financial Controller, Senior Accountant
- BCom Chartered Accounting
- Oversee the financial operations of the group of companies
- Oversee, train and support the accounting interns and their duties
- Prepare and review periodic financial reports
|Audit Senior – Johannesburg
- Supervisor, Senior Accountant
- BCom Honours Accounting & Sciences & CTA
- Managing a team and reporting back to the manager and partner on respective jobs
- Supervising junior team members
- Managing client relations
- Young professional with an impeccable work ethic and commitment to excellence and quality.
|Junior Test Analyst – Johannesburg
- Junior Test Analyst
- Currently studying towards a Business Management Diploma
- Extracting test requirements, Knowledge transfer, compiling and documenting test cases
- Test case peer review
- Hard-working, ambitious and self-motivated. Optimistic and willing to go the extra mile