“There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” Michelle Obama
In line with Women’s Month, we are profiling our exceptional Women Candidates who deserve an accolade. The 9th August 1956 commemorates a milestone in South Africa where more than 20,000 South African women of all races staged a march on the Union Buildings in protest against the proposed amendments to the Urban Areas Act of 1950 which was known as the “pass laws”. The women left 14,000 petitions at the office doors of the prime minister and stood silently for 30 minutes and then started singing a protest song (Wathint’Abafazi Wathint’imbokodo). In the years since, the phrase “you strike a women, you strike a rock” has come to represent women’s courage and strength in South Africa.
Collier Recruitment is passionate about finding Top Talent through identification and engagement and building our “Top Talent Network”. Due to the dynamic environment in the recruitment industry, our highly-experienced team, including Megan Veldman and Candice Bertenshaw, are on hand to build long lasting relationships with clients and candidates, based on our professional support and value expertise.
“For People Who Count”
Below are a few of our excellent Women candidates ready to join your team in 2020.
|Executive Assistant – Westrand – R Neg
- Administrative Support, Organization, Problem-Solving
- Manage and prioritize our Director’s schedule to ensure that her time is focused on critical, strategic issues
- Coordinate communications, track and follow up on requests, and identify those of importance which require immediate attention
- Perform a variety of accounting activities, such as preparing time sheets, expense reports, purchase orders, and invoices each week
- Executive Assistant with 14+ years’ experience. Possess strong quantitative problem-solving and prioritization skills.
|Project Manager – Lenasia – R1.1M p.a.
- Programme Manager within the Financial Institution space
- Available on short notice
- Organise programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organisation
- Develop new programs to support he strategic direction of the organisation
- Manage projects to achieve objectives and business benefits
- Stable track record, with various promotions during that time. Extensive experience in Project / Programme Management
|Senior Infrastructure Project Manager – Gauteng – R550 per hour
- IT Project Management, Infrastructure
- Project Administration, PMBOK Fundamentals & Intermediate, Various project management and IT Certificates
- Scope projects once received and allocate resources accordingly.
- Managed the DC team resources cabling and engineering team a total of 10 resources per team.
- Ensure scoping with architect is completed
- Extensive IT Project Management experience. Confident and hard-working.
|Sales Director – Johannesburg – R Neg
- Sales & New business Development, Client Retention Management, Project Management
- Degree in Marketing Management
- Optimize profitability and ensure annual targets are met
- Increase the reach of the company.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Liaise with business partners as to delivery times and capacity to complete prospective orders
- Specializing in new business development. Entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills.
|Safety Health and Environmental Officer – Johannesburg – R300K p.a.
- Occupational Health and Safety, Water Quality and Sanitation
- BSc Honours Degree in Environmental Science
- Environmental Planning and management
- Behaviour based systems
- Environmental Management and Impact Assessments and Economics
- Participatory Health and Hygiene Education Promotion
- To contribute to safe, healthy, sustainably developing and eco-innovative generation
|Project Administrator – Kempton Park – R Neg
- Projects Administrator, Customer Service, Strategic Planning
- Certificate in Digital Advertising and Marketing 101
- Weekly Dispatch and waybill run
- Inform client of installation date
- Receipt of production drawings
- Minutes of meetings
- Peoples person with the ability to multitask and great creative thinking skills
|Logistics Manager – Gauteng – R Neg
- Logistics Manager, Warehouse & Distribution Manager
- Diploma in Business Logistics, Certificate in Import & Export Risk Management, various inhouse courses
- Efficient Procurement of equipment / items
- Accurate calculations and projections of stock requirement quantities
- On-going interaction with relevant departments on exact stock item specifications and where necessary, include the supplier
- Efficiently manage timelines of orders and ETA’s
- Continuous negotiations with vendors for best prices on optimal order quantities
- 17+ years’ experience in Logistics & Distribution industry, excellent customer liaison and problem-solving skills.
|Company Secretary – Gauteng – R300K p.a
- Administration of trusts, appointment / resignation of trustees
- Formation/terminations of trusts
- Amending trust deed
- All corporate/statutory/company secretarial functions and administration
- Registering appointment/resignation of directors with CIPC
- Annual duties
- Allotments/transfer of shares and updating share registers
- Winding-up/liquidation of companies and close corporations
- Deregistration of companies and close corporations
- Extensive knowledge of the CoSec environment and very reliable and trustworthy
|Tender and Service Manager – Gauteng – RNeg
- Bid Manager
- Managing the production (preparation, review and submission) of bids including expressions of interest, tenders and proposals
- Managing both private and public sector – specialising in Local Government, Asset & Project Intensive Industries as well as Corporate, Financial Services, Government, Health & Community & Education sectors.
- Establishing direction; engaging the right team to define the most appropriate direction for the bid
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels.