Managing the change
“The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.” Ronald Reagan
With COVID-19 cases on the decline and current Level 1 in the country, people are eager to regain some sense of normality. Organisations need to be ever vigilant during these times and safety is still at the forefront. Employees who have managed the work from home process and remain productive should continue to do so. Transmitting COVID-19 within the workplace could have disastrous consequences on an already pressurised environment.
Most companies run on policies and procedures to ensure employees abide by the rules and regulations. With the pandemic certain protocols may have changed drastically such as working hours. Our advice is not to re-write policies but to add addendum’s to those areas that have changed. The addendum will ensure compliance and the policy will not have to change back again should the pandemic dissipate or re-surface.
In times of change, there should never be a knee-jerk reaction but management and HR professionals need to assess the impact and align with the changes. Employees will adapt and conform if they know what is required of them.
“The most powerful leadership to have is your own personal example.” John Wooden
Collier Recruitment is passionate about finding Top Talent through identification and engagement and building our “Top Talent Network”. Due to the dynamic environment in the recruitment industry, our highly-experienced team are on hand to build long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates, based on our professional support and value expertise.
“For People Who Count”
We have highly skilled and excellent candidates ready to join your team in 2021. Please contact us with your requirements and we will be pleased to assist you with your placements.
|Financial Manager – EE – CA(SA) – West Rand – R480K p.a.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, strategic planning, cost control
- Budget and cash flow management
- Audit management, financial control, financial management, analysis and accounting
- Financial forecasting and stakeholder engagement
- Deadline driven candidate with exceptional attention to detail looking to cultivate a long term career with many years post article experience in various industries.
|Post SAICA Articles (EE) – BCom Accounting Sciences – RNeg
- Coming out of articles in June
- Degree BCom Accounting Sciences completed and current CTA studies
- Supervising junior article clerks on audits
- Bookkeeping and Tax experience
- Seeking post-article commerce position
|Financial Accountant (EE) CA(SA) – Pretoria– R510K
- 8 year’s managerial experience
- Specialising in reviewing financial statements and ensuring compliance with IFRS, PFMA, Companies and Tax Acts
- Experience in Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Mining and Public Sector
- Currently studying CFA
- Good team player who can easily interact with peers and counterparts whilst working independently or as part of a team
|Digital Media Designer – RNeg
- BA Design in Digital Media with various software package knowledge
- Continuous learning of styles and approaches
- Social media design for various platforms
- Looking to start an exciting Digital career
|Post SAICA Articles – CTA – R420K p.a. neg
- Bcomt Hons Financial Accounting
- Reviewing and drafting Annual Financial Statements
- Evaluating internal controls and setting recommendations
- Fixed asset register evaluation and assessing depreciation, impairments and valuations
- Creditors and Debtors evaluations and scrutinising provisions for doubtful debts
- Comprehensive current and deferred tax computations
- Evaluating and analysing historic, current and budgeted financial results for going concern considerations
- Thrives on a challenge and have an eye for detail as well as diplomatic, efficient, well organised, honest, responsible, reliable as well as an assertive individual who is always willing to give an extra hand where needed.
|Financial Manager – Senior Bookkeeper – East Rand – RNeg
- Assessor and Moderator, Senior Bookkeeper NQF4, Financial Management Certificate, Credit Management Level 1,2,3
- Full function Accounts management for group of companies
- Management of staff
- Debtors, creditors, cashbook, payroll, Tax (PAYE, UIF, SDL, VAT)
- Certified Operational Accounts and Finance Professional with transferable skills and practical experience both locally and internationally