“You cannot create employees without first creating employers.” ― Jack Kemp
Established in 2015, Collier Recruitment is highly valued for our professional service in the recruitment space with focus being on the placement of senior candidates. Although Collier has extensive experience in the Financial Environment, we recruit across all industries and job descriptions with an outstanding success rate. We endeavour to ensure that both our clients and our candidates receive the same level of professionalism and expertise.
Collier Recruitment is passionate about finding Top Talent through identification and engagement and building our “Top Talent Network”. Due to the dynamic environment in the recruitment industry, our highly-experienced team, including Megan Veldman and Candice Bertenshaw, are on hand to build long lasting relationships with clients and candidates, based on our professional support and value expertise.
“For People Who Count”
Below are a few of our excellent candidates ready to join your team in 2020.
|Office Administrator – JHB South – R200K p.a.
- Office Administrator/ Manager
- Project Management L4
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards
- Deadline driven candidate with exceptional attention to detail looking to cultivate a long term career.
|Human Resources Generalist – Alberton – R18K p.m.
- Human Resources, Payroll
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Available Immediately
- Assist the HR manager with recruitment and induction of new employees.
- Drafting of contracts of employment.
- Conducting interviews with employees to create job profiles in order to determine job grades and update or develop job descriptions.
- Manage clock machines including the software.
- Payroll administration of both Weekly and Monthly salaries.
- Human Resources Management professional with over 8 years’ experience. Extensive experience and definitely worth interviewing.
|Audit Manager CA (SA) – Randfontein – R600K p.a.
- Audit Manager, Financial Manager
- Honours Degree BCom Financial Accounting, Advanced Diploma in Accounting Sciences (CTA completed)
- Reviewing annual financial statements
- Submitting XBRL reports as companies annual returns
- Reviewing audit files
- Preparation of audit budgets
- Learner, developer and a thinker that thrives in a team environment. Result driven individual
|IT Manager – Midrand – R Neg.
- IT Manager
- BCom Informatics Degree, completed ITIL Foundation Certification
- Quarterly communication of technology trends to simulate innovation.
- Consumer and Customer core consideration when executing IT strategy.
- IT Strategy – Future proofing business with financial commitments.
- Formulation of IT budget.
- Highly qualified and experienced candidate with excellent organizational skills and has good understanding of complex information and requirements
|Chartered Accountant – Johannesburg – R Neg.
- Trainee Accountant
- Bachelor in Accounting Science, CTA – Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Involved in statutory audits/reviews
- Supervision of up to 4 staff on an engagement and responsible for coaching and on-the-job training of junior engagement team members
- Planning, review and finalization of audits/reviews in capacity as auditor-in-charge from initial planning phase of engagements to review of financial statements (including consolidation)
- Good team player who can easily interact with peers and counterparts whilst working independently or as part of a team
|Group Human Resources Business Partner – Kempton Park – R660K p.a.
- Human Resources, Admin Manager
- Bachelor of commerce in Human resource Management
- Determining staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organisation’s objectives
- Assess and anticipate human-resource related needs
- HR policy writing and improvement. Updating of the company Business Management System
|Digital Knowledge Coordinator – Jukskei Park – RNeg
- Head of Marketing and Operations / Owner of Restaurant
- Previous position – Digital Knowledge Coordinator
- Created, curated and managed all published digital content (imagery, text and video) ensuring it was business aligned and reflected our values.
- Maintained company IP preserving the brands and their image
- Kept Intranet content fresh, current and informative with spotlights, banners, news and interesting stories.
- Customer-centric approach with a focus on developing exceptional customer experience