NOVEMBER 2020 PROFILE
“You think about cloud solutions – being able to tap into the cloud wherever you are. Why can’t we do that with talent? It doesn’t matter where you sit or what country you’re in, as long as you have the skills. I think COVID-19 will be around for a while, unfortunately – but that’s an opportunity for recruiting to say that the door for talent is now open everywhere.” Sharon Tan
With the world still in turmoil and COVID-19 a very prevalent threat, we have to wonder how recruiting into the future will change. Now is the time to manage your company’s internal talent and expand their knowledge and capabilities. Staff working remotely on project based contracts, would add to your skill base and minimise office space.
Collier Recruitment is passionate about finding Top Talent through identification and engagement and building our “Top Talent Network”. Due to the dynamic environment in the recruitment industry, our highly-experienced team, including Megan Veldman and Candice Bertenshaw, are on hand to build long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates, based on our professional support and value expertise.
“For People Who Count”
We have highly skilled and excellent candidates ready to join your team in 2021.
|Junior Bookkeeper – Kempton Park – R15K p.m.
- Junior Bookkeeper
- Monthly payroll and VAT (calculations) submissions
- Income tax calculations
- Compensation commissioner
- Financial statement and Bank Recons
- Extremely motivated. Develop skills and grow professionally
|Audit Manager – East London (wanting to relocate) – R450K p.a.
- Assistant Audit Manager / Team Leader, Trainee Accountant
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce
- Company valuations
- Corporate Tax Calculations
- Provisional tax calculations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Company laws and compliance
- Excellent verbal and written skills, incredibly patient and an active listener
|Audit Supervisor – Fourways – R25K p.m.
- Audit Supervisor, Senior Audit Clerk, Senior Accounting Clerk
- Conducting and managing various audits from planning to finalisation stage
- Conducting independent reviews and compilations
- Extensive experience in auditing, hard worker and self motivated
|Management Consultant – Pretoria – RNeg
- Management Consultant, Business Analyst
- BCom Honours in Computing, Bachelors in Computing and Information Sciences
- Shared Services Consulting
- Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Hardworking candidate with excellent people skills and who is self motivated
|Administrator – Soweto – R18K p.m.
- Administrator, Receptionist, Finance Clerk
- Currently busy 3rd year Bachelor of Business Management
- Certified Bookkeeping (ICB)
- Arranging shipments, ordering stock, payments follow up and preparing reports
- Performing reception and switchboard tasks
- General office administration
- Ordering office supplies
- Administration candidate aiming to become a Junior Accountant
|Engineer – Helderkruin – R40K p.m.
- Hydrogeologist, Geologist
- BSc (Hons) Water Engineering
- Identifying the potential for water ingress within the dolomite development end, to assess the volumes and rates possible and advice on measures to counter act the negative impacts.
- Establish the likely distribution and potential sources of water within the pipe and propose strategies to reduce or eliminate its occurrences.
- Knowledgeable professional with all round experience. Highly recommended and will bring a vast amount of knowledge to a project.
|Project Manager – Tembisa – R30K p.m.
- Environmental Management Specialist
- PhD Environmental Science
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment and preparation of an Environmental and Social Management and Monitoring Plan to mitigate adverse effects for construction
- Co-ordinating project activities, planning and undertaking the environmental and social environmental impact studies and preparation of the Environmental Management Plan
- Self motivated, passionate and has experience in promoting environmental health activities and community development
|SHEQ Officer – Tembisa – R29K p.m.
- Safety, Health & Environmental Officer
- Bachelor of Environmental Sciences, NOSA,
- Ensure that the company is compliant in terms of the Health & Safety Act and legislations
- Lead the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) programme that will minimize the injuries and diseases
- Conduct research into the external environment to identify best practices in terms of Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters
- Experienced SHEQ professional, dedicated to making the workplace and environment safe.
|Reporting Accountant – Triomf – RNeg
- Reporting Accountant
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Accounting Sciences
- APC, APT, ITC
- Facilitation of internal audit process with the group internal auditors, review of reports and findings, and report-back of execution and activities
- Implementation of internal audit findings and subsequent testing to ensure compliance
- Month-end reporting for division to corporate head office for consolidation on Oracle Hyperion
- Honest, pro-active candidate. Good communication skills and has the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels.