Spring: A lovely reminder of how beautiful
change can truly be!
With Spring in the air, so begins new life, growth and excitement. This is especially relevant coming out of Level 3 Lockdown and the opening up of more of the economy in Level 2. With the change of season a new strategy may be on the cards in your personal or working environment. Before jumping into anything, stop, think and decide on the best way forward. If your way forward includes new staff, Collier Recruitment has the resources to assist.
Collier Recruitment is passionate about finding Top Talent through identification and engagement and building our “Top Talent Network”. Due to the dynamic environment in the recruitment industry, our highly-experienced team, including Megan Veldman and Candice Bertenshaw, are on hand to build long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates, based on our professional support and value expertise.
“For People Who Count”
Below are a few of our excellent candidates ready to join your team in 2020.
|Finance Manager (Completed Articles) – R600K p.a
- Passed ITC writing APC
- Audit Manager wanting to expand his career into commerce
- Technically competent
- Results driven and big picture minded
- Competent, presentable, meticulous and a quite individual
|Executive Assistant / TAX Consultant – JHB or CPT – R504K Neg
- Highly motivated, loyal, creative and versatile business professional
- Diploma in VAT
- Certificate in Estate Agency
- Certificate in Taxation
- SARS Functional courses
- Tax manager at a big 4 audit firm managing 1500 clients
|Safety Officer – East Rand – R516K p.a.
- COVID-19 implementation, regulations and risk assessments
- Writing SOP and updating existing procedures relating to safety and waste disposal
- PPE control and issue
- Implementation of Safety Program
- Loss prevention / risk control
- Fleet risk supervision
- Background with SAPS and security environment
|HR Administrator – Fourways – RNeg.
- HR Administrator Shared Services
- Bachelor of Social Science Honours – Industrial Psychology
- Ensure that all documentation required is collected and correct
- Make sure documents are completed correctly, loaded on system, and filed correctly.
- Load individual onto payroll system
- Processing of Locum Hours and Payments
- Hardworking, energetic individual. Looking for new opportunities to expand current knowledge.
|Warehouse and Distribution Manager – East Rand – R300K p.a.
- Warehousing, Distribution, Purchasing, Management
- Various Supply Management and IT qualifications
- Oversee the daily operation of the store and warehousing including from procurement, receiving and Inventory of stock level and distribution of stock
- Planning, Monitoring and maximize the warehouse budget and product of inventory, purchasing and sales
- Well qualified candidate with extensive experience and available immediately.
|Chief Engineer / Maintenance Manager – East Rand – RNeg
- Chief Engineer, Maintenance, Hospitality
- Degree Engineering in Piping and Draughting
- Manage, direct and assist engineering department
- Ensuring effective, efficient opening of the establishment
- Reading, learning and following the building code, security and fire laws (Government Gazette)
- Interviewing and selecting of staff for the hotel opening, including the gardeners
- Rostering the staff
- Extensive experience within the hospitality experience. Willing to relocate within Africa
|Managing Director – Centurion– RNeg
- Managing Director, Senior Management
- Managing all financial and administrative matters in relation to Medical Aid and Pension fund requirements.
- Responsible for all operational aspects of project management and construction.
- Ensure all projects are managed efficiently, completed within the designated budgetary guidelines as well as timeline given.
- Communicating with clients to obtain and understand the necessary regulations.
- Multi skilled professional. Stable track record of achievement.
|Chief Financial Officer – Bryanston– R3 Mil p.a.
- Strategic Business Executive, CFO, Finance Executive
- BCom Accounting Science Honours
- Acting CFO for various clients including multi-national client in mining services, a pharmaceutical client and a FMCG services company
- Executed on the complete corporate transaction – sell-side and buy-side – for clients in the medical/pharmaceutical, mining services, professional services industries by collaborating with C-suite executives and senior management teams
- Capital raising strategy for companies in multiple industries including Emerging markets PE Funds and Fund of funds, medical and pharmaceutical, FMCG and mining services businesses from Mauritius, South Africa, US and the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa
- 15 Years’ experience driving rapid expansion and growth. Experienced in collaborating with senior leadership teams.
|Marketing Manager – Johannesburg– R540K p.a.
- Trade Marketing Manager, Strategic Business Management, Brand Management
- 3-year Diploma in Business Management – received Top Achievement Award
- Deliver SADC region Sales Volumes
- Integrate Promotions and Campaigns with key customers
- Track Below the line budget to ensure targets are met and avoid overspending
- Manage store stands and implement new stands
- Strong work ethic, experience and grounded morals. Solid values and knowledge.